Looking for a well-located, comfortable, and charming place to stay in Providenciales, the main island of Turks and Caicos? Then you should consider staying at The Oasis at Grace Bay, a 3-star hotel that ticks all the boxes in this tropical paradise. Does it sound interesting? Then, continue reading for an honest review of The Oasis at Grace Bay.
About The Oasis at Grace Bay
The Oasis at Grace Bay is a boutique hotel in one of the best locations of Providenciales – Grace Bay Beach. The hotel neighbors many 5-star hotels on the island, so you can be in the area for half of their rate. For Turks and Caicos prices, it’s a pretty good deal!
This post may contain affiliate links. By purchasing through these links, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Set within a 3-minute walk from Grace Bay Beach, The Oasis at Grace Bay location is one of the best in Providenciales. By staying here, you get easy access to the beach, the nearby restaurants, and the grocery store for an excellent daily rate.
The hotel is within a 3-minute car drive from the Graceway Gourmet, a grocery store where you can stock up on snacks and water to take to the beach.
In addition, the Providenciales shopping district – where you can pop by Lemon 2 Go or Beans and Leaves for a coffee or at Island Scoop for ice cream – is also very close. You can either walk or take one of the free bikes available at the hotel.
At The Oasis at Grace Bay, you’ll have access to two outdoor swimming pools surrounded by palm trees and other greenery – a very relaxing landscape.
The hotel offers bike service, which can be handy when heading to the nearby restaurants, like Cocovan Airstream Lounge, or to the Providenciales shopping district for a quick bite to eat.
And even though the hotel isn’t located beachfront, a short 5-minute walk will take you to the beach. Don’t feel like walking? No problem! They offer a free golf cart shuttle to the beach.
At the beach, they have a dedicated, complimentary sun loungers and umbrella service.
Lastly, at The Oasis at Grace Bay, there’s free parking; especially handy as having a rental car is a must when exploring the best beaches of Providenciales.
The rooms at The Oasis at Grace Bay are spacious and charming, and the fresh colors match perfectly with the tropical destination. They come equipped with a TV, AC, a fan, a minifridge, and a Nespresso machine. In the bathroom, there’s a stock of toiletries and a hairdryer. Lastly, the lovely balconies are the perfect spot to unwind after a day soaking in the sun and swimming on the beaches of Providenciales.
Also, apart from the standard rooms, the hotel has some apartments available. These apartments come with a kitchen that includes a dishwasher, a microwave, and a fridge.
Daily rates at The Oasis at Grace Bay start at US$ 430.
Pros and Cons about staying at The Oasis at Grace Bay
Pros: one of the best things about this hotel is the price since it’s considered a more affordable alternative compared to the rest of the island. Also, the location and easy access to the best beaches in Providenciales is on point, along with cleanness and friendly staff.
Cons: the only con is not waking up with an oceanfront view.
Things To Do Near The Oasis at Grace Bay
- Swim in Grace Bay Beach.
- Go on a boat tour.
- Have dinner at the Infiniti Restaurant and Raw Bar at the neighboring hotel Grace Bay Club.
- Explore the nearby Long Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches of Turks and Caicos.
- Drive to Da Conch Shack to try their variety of conch dishes.
- Have an ice cream at Island Scoop.
- Enjoy an açaí bowl at Crest and Berry.
- Drink a smoothie at Lemon 2 Go.
- Sip a coffee at Beans and Leaves.
What to know for visiting Turks and Caicos
- Entry requirements: Turks and Caicos offers visa exceptions to visitors from various countries, including the US and the European Union, for stays up to 90 days. When visiting the country, every traveler must show proof COVID-19 vaccination. Please check the latest entry requirements here.
- Travel insurance: My recommended platform for searching for the best option amongst travel insurance companies is SquareMouth. This website allows travelers to instantly purchase a travel insurance policy from every major provider in the US and shows each policy’s COVID-related coverage.
- Electricity: The voltage in Turks and Caicos is 120 V, and the power plugs and sockets are type A (the same as the US).
- Currency: The currency used in Turks and Caicos is the US dollar.
- Best time to visit Turks and Caicos: the best time of the year to visit Turks and Caicos is between December and May.
- Transportation in Turks and Caicos: the best way to get around Providenciales is by car, so you can explore the island at your convenience. Plan on having a rental car as soon as you arrive at the airport. The best way to do so is by renting a car when planning your trip. I personally use RentalCars for my car rental needs, and it’s the company I recommend.
- Best tours in Turks and Caicos: below are some of the best tours in Turks and Caicos are:
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO READ